Nurturing Parenting (NP)
16-week parenting classes utilizing the Nurturing Parenting® Curriculum. Classes cover creating physical & emotional safety, positive discipline, appropriate expectations, and healthy family topics tailored to the needs of the participants.
- Anger Management
- Drug, Alcohol & Family Violence
- Positive Ways to Deal with Stress
- Ages & Stages of Child Development
- Communicating with Respect
Intensive Group Counseling (IGC)
4-week counseling groups designed to help clients to understand themselves on a deeper level, learn healthy communication, and form better relationships.
- Myers-Brigg Personality Type Indicator
- Ego States
- Resolving Conflicts thru effective communication
- Break the cycle of Persecutor, Rescuer, & Victim
- Establishing Boundaries
Treatment Focused Counseling (TFC)
Individual, couples, or family sessions with a counselor to address ongoing concerns related to reunification with their child(ren).
- Thorough Individual Assessment
- Mutually designed Treatment Plan
- Strategies & Interventions to reach goals
- Crisis Management
- Trouble shooting problem areas
- Support, Coaching, & Guidance